Yoga pose for tummy tuck
You may have developed obesity and want to lose excess weight, but naturally. Then you can perform Bhujangasana, considered to be an amazing yoga pose for Tummy tuck. Bhujanga in Sanskrit means cobra and asana means pose.
How to do this pose?
- Lie down on your stomach on the floor and stretch legs back with toes on the floor. Then spread palms under your shoulders onto the floor. Bring elbows near to your body.
- Press your thigh and feet top firmly onto the floor.
- While inhaling, press palms into floor. Then straighten your arms and lift chest slowly off floor. But try to lift your chest as much as possible until navel and allow pelvis to maintain connection with the floor. Squeeze gently and with firm buttocks, keep pushing downwards your navel center.
- With shoulder blades be strong while engaging them for opening chest forwards. Distribute evenly the backbend throughout spinal region.
- Breathe easily and hold onto this pose for about 15-30 seconds. Then exhaling, release your body and back to floor.
- Helps strengthen your spinal region
- Tones your buttocks
- Stretches lungs, chest, abdomen and shoulders
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Opens up your lungs and heart
- Provides relief to stress & fatigue
- Therapeutic for Asthma
- Soothes sciatica
- Rectifies irregular menstrual cycle issues
- Improves female & male reproductive system
- Increases blood circulation to provide your face with a radiant look
Performing Bhujangasana pose regularly can help you to have a well toned body and healthy back. You can perform it through Surya Namaskar or individually and strengthen your spinal region and become agile. Besides toned body, you can also have functioning spinal nerves. It also improves your kidney, liver and digestive functions.