5 budget friendly bikes for men
Top 5 budget-friendly bikes for men
Men choose bikes based on performance and style quotient factors. This list discusses the top 5 budget-friendly bikes for men.
Budget-friendly bikes men prefer
Budget-friendly bikes do not necessarily mean easy on the pocket when buying. A buyer must look into other parameters like maintenance, performance, and style quotient too, if necessary. Listed below is a comprehensive comparison of a price-based budget-friendly bike.
Bajaj CT 100 bike for men
This brand has been a popular choice among buyers for more than a decade. This is the best low-cost bike when all one wants is a decent bike that does not burn a hole in the pocket.
- Most fuel-efficient bike at 99.27cc.
- Has a stroke air-cooled engine, giving a maximum power of 8.1bhp, and a torque of 8.05Nm.
Priced at Rs. 33,786.
- Specifications mention a mileage of 82 Km/l with a top speed touching 90 Km/h.
- If you are one who fancies a stunning-looking bike then this bike may seem too dull for it. It is best known for its efficiency, low maintenance, and good performing bike.
Bajaj Platina for men
For people who want a stylish-looking decent bike that is easy on the pocket, Bajaj Platina offers a mix of the best features and stylish design.
- This bike is priced at Rs. 41,280 and is still considered a decent, minimalist, and simple model that has LED DRLs showcased on the front cowl.
- The engine gives 102cc, power of 7.7bhp and torque of 8.34Nm.
- ARAI certifies that this bike gives a mileage of 90Kmpl.
- The maintenance cost for this bike is also minimal which makes it a popular choice among the buyers searching for a trendy budget-friendly bike.
TVS sport for men
The sport bike enthusiast will vouch for the TVS sport bike which is way too trendier with sporty graphics and yet does not cost a ton. This is not too flashy a model but it stands out in the crowd of normal motorcycles. For people who prefer to give a style statement to their commuters, this is the most budget-friendly bike.
- Priced at Rs. 41,957 this bike offers a 100cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine, 7.4bhp power, and a torque of 7.5Nm and a 4-speed gearbox.
- The vehicle weighs around 108 Kg and is advertised to offer a mileage of 95 Km/l.
TVS Radeon for men
Simple yet elegant and majestic is what comes to mind when you look at TVS Radeon. At a budget-friendly price of Rs. 50,620, this bike offers an electric start and a USB charging slot.
- Premium features like LED DRLs, and charging slots make it a more user-friendly bike priced for the budget-oriented customer.
- The bike has a 109.7cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine giving 8.2bhp and torque of 8.7Nm.
- It is a low-maintenance bike with a 4-speed gearbox.
Hero Splendor Plus for men
This bike combines the convenience of an electric start with a decent style status at a budget-friendly price of Rs. 51,790. The brand established itself long ago and is a name to vouch for. Performance and fuel efficiency are its major benefits.
- Electric start and alloy wheels give this bike an upper hand when compared to previous models.
- A single-cylinder air-cooled engine offering 97cc, 8.2bhp, and torque of 8Nm powers this bike with a 4-speed gearbox.
- The makers claim mileage of 81Km/l
- Hope this consolidated list will help you buy a high-performance and budget-friendly bike. Choose your passion wisely and have a great time together.