What places should be part of your Singapore itinerary?
Singapore is a beautiful place to be during the vacation with family and friends. It is popularly referred to as the ‘country of landmarks’, ‘cosmopolitan country’, ‘popular business centre’ and ‘Shopper’s Paradise’. However, it is the country’s diverse elements that are regarded to be its real beauty. It is well known for its shopping malls, quiet gardens, amiable hotel staff and much more. Tourists come here to enjoy its magical environment from all over the world.
Popular places & tourist attractions to visit during the trip
- Botanical Gardens: You can visit this place early in the mornings to listen to the chirping birds, check out the exotic blooming flowers and scenic wonders. This garden boasts of having variety of rare plant species including the Swan Lake.
- Singapore Zoo: This place is filled different types and species of animals and birds of all sizes and shapes. Adults and kids are sure to enjoy visiting this zoo. There is also present a special children’s corner named ‘Rainforest Kidsworld’. You can also enjoy the Night Safari, if you love to venture out in the dark. Your kids can also enjoy the opportunity to avail different types of rides including water play that is themed after wildlife and rain-forests. It is indeed a magical experience that you and your family are sure to derive.
- Singapore Science Center: If you are interested in science related items, then this place will never disappoint you. Rather, there are so many items put up for display that you can spend the whole time without getting bored. It also boasts of having 800+ amazing rides that depicts the beauty of science.
- Singapore Flyer: It allows tourists to enjoy touching the sky. This giant wheel is of a height of about 165m, providing breathtaking city views. You can also come across lots of markets and food joints to cater to the needs of all age groups.
- Little India: This place has that cosmopolitan touch lined with shops that are owned by Indians. It is mostly frequented by Indian tourists who can get almost everything that Indians require. Moreover, the prices of the items here are quite affordable and meant for the budgeted shopper. This means, you can shop here without having to worry about exceeding your budget.
Other attractions to check out
You can also visit the National Museum, Marina Bay Sands, Universal Studios, Jurong Bird Park, Clarke Quay & Boat Quay and Sentosa Island.
Since there are plenty of places to visit in Singapore, you need to plan your itinerary much in advance.