Best Tourist Places to Visit in India After Lockdown
With the government slowly opening up the economy in the country with “Unlock 1”, citizens are eager to go out again and enjoy their freedom. You may be an avid traveller, loving to visit different locations in the country & abroad. The long lockdown is sure to make you crave to travel around to enjoy natural beauty. Fortunately, there are some places in the country that are left untouched by this deadly pandemic.
Top tourist places to visit after lockdown
- Nagaland: This mountainous state is known for its well-preserved tradition, history & scenic beauty. Here, you can experience & enjoy the rich Naga culture and take part in their festivals. You can check out the World War II relics kept at Kohima, the state capital. Get to know the gifts of nature and the beautiful dance forms. Dimapur & Kohima are the popular destinations here.
- Meghalaya: This state is the best place to enjoy a peaceful vacation with your family. It is a wonderful mixture of festivals, food, activities & sites. Shillong, the state capital boasts of having magnificent lakes, colonial architecture & root bridges. You can also visit Mawlynnong, declared the cleanest village of Asia of Cherrapunji.
- Sikkim: Sikkim is a beautiful place located in the lap of the majestic Himalayan mountains its beauty, mesmeric charm & prismatic beauty is sure to make you crave to have more. Its kaleidoscopic attracts includes gurgling rivers, lush forests, stunning Buddhist monasteries, serene lakes, exciting adventure activities & national parks, etc. are worth the visit. You can visit destinations like Yumthang, Lachung, Pelling, Gangtok, etc.
- Atali, Rishikesh, Uttarkhand: This action-packed holiday destination promotes nature at its very best. This holy town is considered to be the world’s undisputed Yoga capital, right from ancient times. people from all over the world come here to seek spirituality. Besides its spiritual appeal. The holy city of Rishikesh is also known as the Rafting Capital. River Ganga’s shores are hemmed with retreat-like resorts & camps. They offer travellers with a variety of spiritual & adventure activates.
- Chail Hills, Himachal Pradesh: This scenic mountain getaway was once considered to be Patiala King’s capital city. You can enjoy a weekend break or simply have more extended stay. You can enjoy here breathtaking views of lush greenery & of the valley. It is indeed a hiker’s paradise. The dense forests are known to provide several interesting & challenging trails for both amateurs & the experienced hikers.
You need to stay tuned to the news to find out when the government declares opening of other places across the country & run trains as usual.