Best budget friendly cars in India
Perhaps you have got a promotion and an impressive raise in your office and it is high time to celebrate with your family. If you are planning to enhance your lifestyle, then buying a car should the very first thing to do, as having a private vehicle at home will mean prestige and status in the society. There are different brands and models of cars in the market that are being aggressively promoted throughout the country. If budget is a constraint, then you can always check out the top cars that are sold under Rs. 4 Lakhs in the country currently.
Popular budgeted cars in India
- Renault KWID: This hatchback high utility car is powered by Smart Control Efficiency Engine of 0.8 litre and has 3 cylinders. Its interior is SUV inspired and very much spacious, promising to offer passengers with a comfortable ride. It is fashionable and also affordable. It offers mileage of 23-25.2 km/l and comes fuel capacity of 28 litres.
- Tata Tiago: The classy Tiago is considered to be a hatchback car in design and style. It features sturdy, but luxurious look and sure to fit Indian roads well. It is Tata Motor’s initial budget car, offering good fuel economy and smooth driving experience. Drivers have the ability to switch between multi-drives. Maneuvering is made easy with electric power steering. It is fitted with speakers, ConnectNext Infotainment system along with Bluetooth connectivity for improving driving experience. Its safety features includes ABS with EBD, dual front airbags as well as rear parking sensors combined with display. Its mileage is 23.84 km/l with fuel capacity of 35 litres.
- Datsun redi-Go: This car is offered in five exciting colors, namely, white, grey, lime, silver and ruby. Its interiors are spacious, comes fitted with stylish headlamps and Bluetooth audio system. It offers fabulous performance, style and comfort, has high ground clearance. Users find central locking system and remote key to be convenient. It offers mileage of 22.7 km/l and has 28 litres fuel tank capacity.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10: It comes with keyless entry, fog lamps, power windows and dual tone interiors. There are 5 colors offered, namely, granite grey, silky silver, superior white, fire brick red and tango orange. The car’s safety features includes front disc brake, drier side airbag, childproof rear door locks, front fog lamps and seatbelts. Heavy urban traffic areas are less worrisome due to excellent fuel economy. The K10 car eco-friendly as it uses i-GPI CNG technology. It offers mileage of 24.07 km/l with fuel tank capacity of 35 litres.
- Hyundai EON: It offers high style quotient, best-in-class features, attractive and spacious interiors, thus making it among the popular cars sold in the market. It does provide blend of economy, style and performance. First time buyers can find EON to be a great fit. It features comfortable seats, 15.75cm touchscreen AV system, wraparound headlamps and spacious boot. It offers mileage of 21.1 km/l and has 32 litre fuel tank capacity.
The above cars are no less when compared to the high priced counterparts, when design, manufacturing, performance and style are concerned. But do ensure that the budget friendly selected is reliable and sturdy, so as to enjoy the long drive with your family and be a proud owner.